Follow these simple rules to ensure success:
Be direct, easy, and relevant.
• Executives value concise proposals and information.
• Keep your first email to a maximum of 100 words
• Response times may vary, but the goal is to establish communication and build trust.
Be transparent about yourself.
• Use an email with your full name and company domain for credibility.
• Provide your direct phone and company website for easy reference.
• Executives appreciate transparency and will reach out if your proposition interests them.
Avoid being annoying
• Executives are busy and experienced.
• Focus on how you can help them and save everyone's time.
• Gather facts to be more relevant
• Consider upgrading to Premium & VIP for enhanced benefits.